Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, October 8, 2012

He's coming home!

Peter will be coming home on November 28!  That is just 7 weeks away.  He will be speaking in church on December 9.  For details leave a comment or give me a call.  I'm very excited.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so exciting!

Lori said...

It is hard to believe that Peter will be home so soon! I have a hard time comprehending that Brandon and Peter are adults and not preschoolers in Joy School. Life goes by way too quickly!

Natalie Nicole said...

I agree with Lori! You're sure they're not still in Joy School? :)I'm so excited too...following the farewell you'll have to come visit me and he can give me a full report here!

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿🥕

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...