| 12:02 AM (16 hours ago) | |||
| ||||
Its February lets gooo







️ Zillah
️








Practically I'm gonna try and do a little update since I chose to play nurtz on p day instead of writing an email.
But as some of you know I changed areas… big sad but don't fret i am finally adjusting and I'm loving the new one. We are to say the least cheffing.
But some neat miracles from my last area. My last day in Selah we visited out bestest girlie
️Estefany
️ and she told us about an incredible experience she had with prayer and God answered her prayers. It was beautiful and she crying and we were and after we all left and the Elders took over they put her on date the very next day. So Estefany and getting BAPTIZED! So so excited for her.
️Estefany
️ and she told us about an incredible experience she had with prayer and God answered her prayers. It was beautiful and she crying and we were and after we all left and the Elders took over they put her on date the very next day. So Estefany and getting BAPTIZED! So so excited for her.
️ Zillah
️ My little daughter came and picked me up from transfer cites and we hit the down but low key it was foggy and cloudy for my first 2 weeks so i honestly had no idea what my area looked like for a hot minute. But no worries the sun indeed came out last week!! It was a miracle sent straight from heaven. I always seem to forget that if I don't get to photosynthesise I tend to be IN THE TRENCHES. but they sun came out for like 2 days and one morning we actually had a sunrise and i've gotten like 2 sunsets! So to say the least we are on the up.
Besides the weather throwing me and my compy for a loop we've actually been doing great! I get to live with the english set of sisters here and let me tell you its a dangerous thing to put 4 sisters together and expect them to get to bed on time, our nights consist of racing to put our jammies on and then either yapping or play 4 rounds of nertz and yes your girl is in fact racking in the points. Our district is also on top. Our area and zone is full of missionaries with 6 months or less on the mission so we are practically just a bunch of babies trying to figure things out. But literally it's been great and Gods really blessed me with some awesome people to serve with.
Our day to day looks like fighting a little for our lives in lessons but my compy actually has some fire spanish but we are both still trying to figure out how to be missionaries. And then after leaving said lessons you can literally catch us running 
to our car because its too cold to walk. One of the towns we work in has a wild amount of dinosaurs and we are either doing comp study on a dino or snagging a photo with one. And then the occasional sweet treat run to switch things up after grinding all day.

to our car because its too cold to walk. One of the towns we work in has a wild amount of dinosaurs and we are either doing comp study on a dino or snagging a photo with one. And then the occasional sweet treat run to switch things up after grinding all day. But there are some really amazing people here. And actual Spanish members because we have spanish branch!! Which has been a wake up call for my spanish skills (everyone say a little prayer that I will get my brain together and actually conjugate my words) but they're awesome.
A 50 year old spanish man said i looked like one of the women in ABBA so im feeling pretty good about myself and then he proceeded to tell me he needed to take a photo with me to show his mother. So if any of mamΓ‘ mΓa and think I somehow made it to Grease dont worry I didn't… I'm just grinding here in the boonies of the great state of Washington.
We also had Zone Conference this week and it was so fun to see all my mission friends
love them big and i walked away with sole great insight from our mission. Leadership.
love them big and i walked away with sole great insight from our mission. Leadership. I've been having a lot of thoughts as of late and something is that God doesn't change our circumstances because he gave us agency to act. But he can change us. So the prayer is not to take this away but to give me the strength to become more through this. And to be frank i've been having a hard time with faith lately and knowing what is possible with the faith I have. But as I've thought more about it I am recognizing that the end goal and our end is to be with God and our families again. And the gospel of Jesus Christ is the means. And so everything we should be doing should be a means to that end. And so since we have been gifted the choice to choose what and who we become; I have a new hope to strive to become more then what I am now. Y ser Franco orta vez I don't know all my next steps but I do know that we have a Loving Heavenly Father and a brother who gave everything so we could come back is always ready to help us.
Presidente Oaks said
“Because of His atoning experience in mortality, our Savior is able to comfort, heal, and strengthen all men and women everywhere, but I believe He does so only for those who seek Him and ask for His help. The Apostle James taught, “Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up” (James 4:10). We qualify for that blessing when we believe in Him and pray for His help.”
Anyway I truly don't know all my thoughts right now and you're probably just as confused as I am. But know that I know my savior lives and loves and our Father loves us well too.
Love you all big timeee
♡/ Hermana Olsen

No comments:
Post a Comment