Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Emily goes to the temple!


Emily has been looking forward to this day for a long time.  We sang "I love to see the temple, I'm going inside today" at our morning devotional.  We were on a big session but had few family members able to attend.  Still the spirit was there teaching us and we are so grateful.  Emily can't wait until the temple is open again on Tuesday for another chance to "go inside" to feel the spirit and to enjoy the peace.

Grandma and Grandpa Peterson, Emily, Peter, Mom, Dad
 Pictures were a bit of a challenge but still fun to share as we captured this moment.
I got a glimpse of heaven as I followed my two missionaries, dressed in white, into the creation room.  They have been very close as brother and sister, teasing, loving, sharing, talking.  It is wonderful that they were able to share this experience and will serve missions at the same time.
Grandma Peterson, Emily, Mom
Endowment received Nov.  5, 2010, 6:30 session.  Mom was escort.  Just 2 months exactly until she enters the MTC.

1 comment:

Natalie Nicole said...

What what what? Grandpa and Grandma are already here? I had no idea! I'm glad they were able to go with you all! That's so neat!

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿🥕

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...