We received a phone call last night from Brother Allen of Kissimee, FL. He had just had the missionaries over for dinner and enjoyed getting to know Elder Olsen. Brother Allen reports that Elder Olsen has an enthusiasm for the work and thanked us for allowing our son to serve a mission. Peter is assigned to the same ward as Janice Heller's daughter's family, the Marcotts. They have been in our ward here many times and their children have spent some of their teenage years in Manti. Small world.
What a very nice thought to call a missionary's family. We sure enjoyed hearing about Peter.
Debbie
Washington Yakima
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿🥕
Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...
-
Deborah Olsen 12:02 AM (16 hours ago) to me Its February lets gooo Practically I'm gonna try and do a little update since I chose to ...
-
Peter will be coming home on November 28! That is just 7 weeks away. He will be speaking in church on December 9 . For details leave a c...
-
Hello everybodyyyy I’m here again to grant you a silly little email depicting my current life situation. I am, in fact, still a missionary,...
1 comment:
oh, that is fun!
Post a Comment