Life is good! Missionary work is going! We had a baptism for Eli on the 9th. It went really well! He asked president Brennon to baptize him which was so cool to see! He loved it and watching it was an amazing thing that I am glad to have been apart of! Transfer calls were this last Friday on the 15th. I got transferred to Jackson Michigan with Elder Connolly! It's been a good time! We're hoping for 4 baptisms this transfer!!!! Super exciting! I'm pumped for it! Last night we went and visited a couple people, one of whom is William, he is on date for the 8th. He is a really good guy that has had to quit a lot of things to get this far. But he's been clean a handful of days so that is so exciting! After being there we walked out and heard gunshots! So that's a good time!
On the 24th of November an amazing video for Christmas is coming out! Light the world this year is going to be awesome! The church is focusing on it being a huge part of missionary work! So I'm inviting all of y'alls to invite the missionaries over to share this amazing message about the video called The Christ Child and start thinking now about how Christ is and should be a big part of Christ-mas Haha so do it! Share Christ's Gospel this Christmas season!
Overall missionary work is going and good! Sorry it's short this week but life is good! And this gospel is true! There is no doubt about it. The joy that it brings is indescribably beautifully amazing!
Love y'all tons! Have a great week and I'll try and not fall off the face of the earth so much...



No comments:
Post a Comment