So this last couple weeks have been crazy! Sorry for not keeping everyone up to date.
Christmas eve we got fed three dinners and I actually wanted to die because I was soooo full I definitely gained like a solid 7 pounds Haha it was crazy. Then Christmas day we had district counsel (a meeting with some other missionaries in surrounding areas) we made breakfast together of pancakes and eggs. It was a fantastic time! Then we opened a couple things together and just got to have a good time! After that we went to a couple homes for meals and massages and had a great time! We got to spend some time with our friend Hope and her family. She is the mother of 8 children she has 7 girls and 1 boy and she loves having us over! We put her one daughter that has been meeting with us on baptismal date. Her name is Aubrey and she is pretty fun.
On Saturday the 28th we had a baptism of John and Nick and it was super cool! I love those two guys! In the picture John is the one with the dreads and Nick is the other guy in a jumpsuit. These two guys have impacted my life a lot! I am so lucky to have gotten to know them! They will be a huge aspect to the church here on Jackson and where ever else life finds them!
Overall it has been a good couple of weeks! I love being able to serve the Lord as a full time missionary! It is such an amazing thing! I am constantly learning so much and growing so much as a person! I am super grateful and lucky to be here in Michigan, and to be serving the Lord in such an amazing fulfilling way!
Lots of love
Elder Isaac Olsen
Left to right:
Sister Stahle, Losee, Nick, me, Elder Connolly, John. And photo bombers after that π€£π€£π€£
No comments:
Post a Comment