Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, March 30, 2020

3.30.20


Hey y'all, my weeks been good! We've definitely had some adventure Haha but I'm looking forward to the work I'll be able to do here in Charlotte! And yes, I got transfered. My new companion is Elder Moray, he is from salt lake and is a really good guy! We're gonna have a lot of fun together!

Things have been crazy, I love this work and I am incredibly grateful for it. It really must be the work if God.

We had one lesson with someone on Saturday, his mom is a recent convert and he is solid too! His name is Josh and it was really cool to meet with them over zoom. Before I got here he was given the challenge in The Book of Mormon, Moroni 10:4-5 he did it and received an answer that this must be true! I am so excited to see where things go with him!

I love you all!
Elder Isaac Olsen









No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿πŸ₯•

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...