Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Thursday, April 23, 2020

4.20.20



Hey y'all, things are still going here in Michigan. We are working with a guy named Walker, he I'd projected to be baptized on May 23 so that is very exciting. He is a really good guy! He loves meeting with us and learning about the gospel. Besides our lessons with Walker we've not had a lot happen.
Sorry its gonna be short this week. There's not a lot happening. We're in quarantine just like everyone else and are still trying to figure out how to do this!

An inspirational quote from some studies this last week. I read it from a general conference talk by Elder Dale G. Renlund titled Through God's Eyes it was an amazing talk if any of y'all wanna read it but here is the quote.
“You need to know that the Lord hasn’t called you because of anything you have done. In your case, it is probably in spite of what you have done. The Lord has called you for what He needs to do through you, and that will happen only if you do it His way.”
The Lord has specific things for each of us to do and as we keep his commandments and choose to follow him we will be able to accomplish those things!

Love, Elder Isaac Olsen







We sent a package to brighten the elders day.  I think it worked.  The next day he got a puzzle too.


Having fun with our weekly call.  Yes, that is Elder Olsen with a little help from an app.


No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿πŸ₯•

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...