Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

4.12.21

 This week has been good y'all!  We were able to have a few lessons with our friends. And did a bunch of service at a thrift shop! Then we contacted a bunch of friends and set up a whole bunch of lessons with new friends so I'm super excited about that! I'll definitely let you know how they go next week! 


Beyond that life is going good. Being a missionary really is great! I love it here and am so grateful to be able to share this gospel with all of the great people out here! 


Love y'all! Have a great week!

Elder Olsen 


Just a few pictures for you!






No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿🥕

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...