Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Thursday, August 4, 2022

8.3.21

 I have absolutely loved being here at the CCM. I learn so much each day. The spirit is so strong. I am learning so much of the gospel and spanish I got to please the sacrament in our ward this week in spanish which was a really cool experience. I am so grateful for everything I've learned and I leave for Chile monday! I am so excited!


In other news I got a haircut and the lady who cut my hair only speaks Spanish. I sit down and she asks uno, dos, o tres? In my mind i think well 2 has got to be medium so i say dos, she starts cutting my hair and i decide that i should practice my spanish we talk about my mission and my family and then i look up and i've got the most crooked bowl cut i've ever seen and I let out a quiet laugh but the decide not say anything and I don't know how but by the end of the haircut it looked pretty alright😂


The church is true and I am so grateful for it and so grateful for everything that I am learning.


Hurray for Israel!

-Elder Sim Olsen

No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿🥕

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...