Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

12.20.22

 Hello everyone i hope you are all having a great week! 


My week has been so great! This week we have been able to help a lot of people! There were transferes last week and me and my companion are both staying here in Forestal Viña del Mar! Im very grateful to stay here their are so many people we are working with about I want to keep helping them! 


Christmas time is such a great time to be a missionary their are so many people that are so excited to hear a message about Jesus and learn more about him! Although here it doesn't feel like Christmas is soon at all, because it's like 90 degrees everyday and I'm dieing of sweet!😂 


This week the Matus family had us over for a FHE and it was really good but I really just realized the great goodness of there hearts! They truly don't have anything but went out of their way to make us a dessert. I know they really don't have anything and still shared with us. And I know this really happens so much and it saddens my heart to know and see they way these people have to live. eEveryone has an "American Dream" a hope for a better life I am so grateful for the USA and the great opportunity I had, to grow up there, it truly is a land of freedom, God, and opportunities! And like it says on so many coins, dollar bills, and buildings, "in God we trust" this 4 words are so important we truly need to put our trust in God and follow his inspired promptings like it says in 1 Nephi 3:7 "I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

I know that when we put our trust in the lord and "go and do" the things he asks of us we will recive blessings.


PROS DOG

Something a little bit funnier that happened this week is we were visiting a few different people and and this dog just started following us so we named it Bruce, and then it just kept following us😂 we went into a lesson had a good lesson and when we left, and there was Bruce waiting for us! It was so funny he just followed us for like 3 hours that day waiting for us outside of lessons and appointments! 


sorry my brain has been very scattered during this email, it's probably really hard to understand my scatterbrain. I'm sorry. But know that this church is true! Jesus Christ came to the earth, and was killed for all of our sins, this is His church the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. And His work is going forward everyday!! Jesus loves y'all! And have a good week!


-Elder Olsen







No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿🥕

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...