Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

2.20.23

Holaaa!!!!! This week has been really good we have a bunch of friends that are progressing towards baptism! And there faith and testimonies are growing so much! A lot of stuff has happened this week but I'm not sure what to share...


Welllll, 
I had exchanges with the zone leaders! And that was so much fun! I learned a lot and how it's ok to be bold with love about the truths of the gospel! I'm learning that love is the key to missionary work if you love them you will have the hard conversationsthe you help them stretch out of the comfort zone to follow Jesus! If you love the people you will be direct and honest with them! But it all just needs to come from a place of love for them and our Savior! The church is true and the Book of Mormon too my friends! God loves and knows all yall! 

Here's a scripture that love
"And now, my beloved brethren, and also Jew, and all ye ends of the earth, hearken unto these words and believe in Christ; and if ye believe not in these words believe in Christ. And if ye shall believe in Christ ye will believe in these words, for they are the words of Christ, and he hath given them unto me; and they teach all men that they should do good. 
    And if they are not the words of Christ, judge ye—for Christ will show unto you, with power and great glory, that they are his words, at the last day; and you and I shall stand face to face before his bar; and ye shall know that I have been commanded of him to write these things, notwithstanding my weakness." 2Nephi33:10-11

- Elder Olsen





No comments:

8.19.2026 "Hey.... my crew 🗣☝️✨"

 Hey Crew.... I've been fighting demons trying to get this email to send, so sorry about that. This is from last week. So here you go ⤵️...