Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, May 13, 2024

5.13.24


As I begin parenting my child(training my new comp) I can't help ponder in the love of a father, as I watch him teaching his first lessens getting over his fears to contact someone in the street I can't help but think of the joy our heavenly father has as he lovingly parents us, corrects our errors gives us loving counsels, also known as commandments, and watches us learn and grow, maturing, repenting, and coming back to his loving arms. Their is absolutely nothing that might apart us from His divine love(Romans 8:37-39)

It was a great week! we have seen some cool tender mercies and miricals, random guy gave us a ride to the church, prayed to find 2 people and then found 2 people, it rained all day Tuesday, members gave us sopaipillas, drank some more questionable juice and many more suffice it to day life is good and God is too! 

"By these things we know that there is a God in heaven, who is infinite and eternal, from everlasting to everlasting the same unchangeable God, the framer of heaven and earth, and all things which are in them; And that he created man, male and female, after his own image and in his own likeness, created he them; And gave unto them commandments that they should love and serve him, the only living and true God, and that he should be the only being whom they should worship." DyC 20:17-19






No comments:

8.19.2026 "Hey.... my crew 🗣☝️✨"

 Hey Crew.... I've been fighting demons trying to get this email to send, so sorry about that. This is from last week. So here you go ⤵️...