Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Thursday, November 4, 2010

First, THE Calls

Peter receives his call on August 5, 2010, to serve in the Florida Orlando Mission where he will preach the gospel in the English language.  He reports to the Provo Missionary Training Center on November 17, 2010.






Emily receives her call on October 27, 2010, to serve in the Bolivia Santa Cruz mission and will share the gospel in the Spanish language.  She will spend 3 weeks at the Provo MTC and then 6 weeks in the Peru MTC.  She reports to the Missionary Training Center on January 5, 2011.



Now the fun has begun.  We are busy shopping, planning, getting shots and savoring the moments at home.  I'm going to miss these too.  Yesterday we had some missionary pictures taken by Aunt Lauri.  We will share those soon.

1 comment:

Natalie Nicole said...

What the amazing kids! I love the new blog. I think their mailing addresses should also go on the right column- once they've left, anyway. I'm so excited to see everyone next week- except that that means he's leaving for real. I mean, for real! Sorry. Didn't mean to remind you. I sure look up to that kid!

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿🥕

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...