Being in the city is never a dull moment. Things are always busy and people are always going places. It is kinda crazy. You would think there would be times when the buses, library, streets, and everywhere else would kinda slow down. It doesn't. It is quite the high energy place.
We are definitely in the building stage in this area and it isn't usually the most instant gratification kind of work. It can kinda stink sometimes, but what else do you do eh? So we keep working hard and talking to and meeting with as many people as we can. Everyone always has such interesting stories. From the people that have been homeless for 15 years or more to the people living in the giant sky scrapers. Just to thing that they are all children of God is pretty incredible. Though it can also be sad, because there are so many people that could use so much help, but we all just walk around in our own bubbles. It is not just one sided either. Everyone needs help, no one is perfect. We all need each other to get through life. It is such a privileged to be able to go about sharing Christ's Gospel. So many people can use it for so many different reasons because the Gospel is like that. It doesn't apply to only one person, it applies to us all. That is a miracle to me. Each one of us, being so different from everyone else here and Christ's Atonement applies to all of us. That is incredible. Debbie
Washington Yakima
Monday, February 9, 2015
2.9.15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride πΏπ₯
Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...
-
Deborah Olsen 12:02 AM (16 hours ago) to me Its February lets gooo Practically I'm gonna try and do a little update since I chose to ...
-
Peter will be coming home on November 28! That is just 7 weeks away. He will be speaking in church on December 9 . For details leave a c...
-
Hello everybodyyyy I’m here again to grant you a silly little email depicting my current life situation. I am, in fact, still a missionary,...
No comments:
Post a Comment