Sorry, may or may not of used most of my time playing around with the
other missionaries. Today most of the zone ended up at the same church
building to email. We don't get to see the whole zone here very often
and it was a lot of fun.
Anyways this week was great! We stayed busy and saw quite a few
people. Saw quite a few miracles.
The work is great the church is true.
Elder Dane Olsen
Debbie
Washington Yakima
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8.19.2026 "Hey.... my crew 🗣☝️✨"
Hey Crew.... I've been fighting demons trying to get this email to send, so sorry about that. This is from last week. So here you go ⤵️...
-
Deborah Olsen 12:02 AM (16 hours ago) to me Its February lets gooo Practically I'm gonna try and do a little update since I chose to ...
-
Peter will be coming home on November 28! That is just 7 weeks away. He will be speaking in church on December 9 . For details leave a c...
-
Hello everybodyyyy I’m here again to grant you a silly little email depicting my current life situation. I am, in fact, still a missionary,...
No comments:
Post a Comment