Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, February 15, 2016

2.15.16

Hello Y'all! Life is great here! I am doing great! His last week I got
a new companion and his name is Elder Weiss. He is a great guy from
Washington state he came on his mission a transfer before I did. It is
pretty different to be with a missionary that isn't brand new because
that is what it has been for the last 7.5 months. Let's just say it is
a good change. He is a fun guy and it has been really fun to show him
around the area.
We had a chance to help someone build another fence, I have to admit
definitely not a professional, but it wasn't too bad. Especially for
what we had. The investigator that we have been building the fence for
is K. She is a referral from a less active in the ward next to us.
We are pretty pumped about her. She was supposed to show up yesterday
for church but she didn't. Sad day. But we will go and find out why
tomorrow. We will probably also finish her fence.
So back in my last area about five months ago we were helping this
member family with some remodeling on their house. Hey hired a guy to
do it but needed the extra help. The guy that they hired to do it is a
non-member, his names is B, and he was a really cool guy. We went
and worked with him a few times. So a week back we were riding through
Holopaw and we stopped to talk to this guy that was taking out his
trash. And what do you know, it was Bob! It was crazy, we were working
on a house that is 100 miles away. How in the world would we find him
out here? It was pretty cool. We went and did some service for him
last week and we'll be back this week to talk some more to him.
Well the work is great and I love it! Serving the lord is the place to be!

Elder Dane Olsen

No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿πŸ₯•

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...