Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, March 7, 2016

3.7.16

Hello!
It's been a great week though Sunday wasn't the best. K didn't
make it to church again. It was a bummer. When we went over after
church we found out that her and her roommate are sick. So at least
they had a legit reason. We are still really hoping to get them both
to church next week though. It seems that just about everybody that we
invited to church whether they are investigators or less actives were
all sick. Kinda a bummer. Other then that it has been a great week!
Some awesome news, we were able to attend the temple this week as a
zone! I love going to the temple so much. It is interesting how
incredibly powerful the spirit of the temple is and how it carries
with you afterwards. I don't always get lots of direction while I am
in the temple but over the following days I get lots more direction.
Pretty incredible!
Another fun thing, we were able to go past Bill and Gilda Curry this
week and help thin clean some oranges. Then we had some of the oranges
and grapefruits that were just picked and they were amazing! Well I
don't have a whole lot else to say so here is a pic.

No comments:

8.19.2026 "Hey.... my crew 🗣☝️✨"

 Hey Crew.... I've been fighting demons trying to get this email to send, so sorry about that. This is from last week. So here you go ⤵️...