Our week has been pretty good. A lesson we had earlier this week got
me thinking. The man that we were teaching has been meeting with the
missionaries for a while but we just barely started teaching him. His
week we found out that he has a very strong belief in the trinity. It
was interesting that he was so convinced of it and wouldn't listen to
anything else. In John 17:3 it says "And this is life eternal, that
they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou
hast sent." From that scripture we learn that it is the purpose of our
life for eternity is to know God so we can become like him. So what
does the devil do? He takes people's knowledge about God away and
tells them that God is not comprehendible. He makes it
incomprehensible. The devil will create false doctrine all the time
that will get people to not believe the truth.
Tuesday night was! We went to the addiction recovery class and I was
able to bare my testimony like a boss! We talked about truth and a few
people actually showed up this week.
Wednesday night was great as well we went to the church for the Book
of Mormon class and it was fantastic! After the class was over we had
a sticker war outside.
Thursday morning was just dandy. We went to ZTM and learned about
prayer and how to help our investigators have meaningful prayers. At
the end we were able to role play and Sister Davis and Sister Larsen
are like the best teachers ever! Seriously it was so cool! After ZTM
we went back to normal old missionary work.
One of the other missionaries volunteered to write part of my email,
so there you go!
Elder Dane Olsen
Debbie
Washington Yakima
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride πΏπ₯
Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...
-
Deborah Olsen 12:02 AM (16 hours ago) to me Its February lets gooo Practically I'm gonna try and do a little update since I chose to ...
-
Peter will be coming home on November 28! That is just 7 weeks away. He will be speaking in church on December 9 . For details leave a c...
-
Hello everybodyyyy I’m here again to grant you a silly little email depicting my current life situation. I am, in fact, still a missionary,...
No comments:
Post a Comment