Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

5.9.16

We enjoyed a great call with Dane on Mother's Day and loved catching up with everyone.  That must by why this letter is super short.

Anyways, this was a great week! We were able to teach Danshel a few
more times and her desires are so pure. She had a lot of questions
about the sacrament. It was neat to watch as the sacrament gained
personal meaning for her as we explained that when we take the
sacrament it is a renewal of any promises at we have made with God.
She still didn't make it to church but it was mostly because her mom,
Sarah, doesn't have much desire to come to church.
Denarrius is 16 year old that one of the young men here referred us
to. We had an awesome lesson with him with the young man that referred
us to him. It was awesome!
I hope y'all had a great mothers Day! My highlight was definitely
talking with family, I love you all so much!

Elder Dane Olsen

No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿🥕

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...