Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Thursday, February 6, 2020

2.3.2020


Jan 28 2020
Today we had zone conference. It was super good! I learned a lot and came away with some solid plans of how to be better! Tonight for the first time in a month I did my MAN PWRs. I am going to do them again. I've seen things get harder since I've stopped. After zone conference was over I had the opportunity to assist president in giving a sister missionary a blessing. It was super cool! I love President Brennon! He us such a good man and I admire him so much! I want to be an inspired worthy always loving cheerful joyful spirit led preisthood holder. He is an amazing example to me. I loved being up there being instructed on how to be the best missionary I can be! It's just the best!
Tonight we got to teach Aubrey about preisthood Auxiliaries, missionary work, and service. It was super good! She is such a good smart person who honestly loves learning so much! She has been a pleasure time teach!
President basically told Elder Connolly that he would be leaving Jackson when the transfer is over. Which probably means I'll be taking over the district and district leading. I am kind of nervous. It's just intimidating and I feel so imperfect constantly as is... but I have no doubt that the Lord will Qualify me! Because this is his gospel and he calls the imperfect people so they can grow! Either 12:27 is a beautiful section of scripture that talks about having weaknesses or imperfections and being humble about them and them God will make them strengths.


Jan 29 2020
Today was a good day! Elder Connolly and I saw some cool miracles, we were able to catch an inactive member and invite him to church and also get his phone number so we can be in contact with him! After that we got stopped and this lady asked us if we did service and explained that she runs a thing where she is fighting against opioids. So we talked some and gave her our number. Maybe we'll do some service for her and we could help her come unto Christ!
Tonight I made Cincinnati chili well be eating it tomorrow and I will give a full detailed explanation on how it turned out! Then we went to jonesville to do a baptismal interview. While Elder Connolly was interviewing I got to join the sisters and one of their recent concerts in a lesson which was awesome! I love teaching, it is so good!


Jan 30 2020
Today was awesome! We started it off by going to lunch with peggy. She is a super nice lady, and we love going out with her. After that we had ward Missionary counsel, which was good. We were able to discuss how people are doing, and how the ward can better help them.
Tonight we had dinner with Ken and Laura Brown. They are wonderful people. We were hoping to be able to put sister Brown on date. Brother Brown is already a member so we were going to go for it. But then we because they didnt seem ready. Rather than give her a date we asked and invited her to pray about a date. She seemed very receptive to that idea. So we left that invitation and then went to Hope's to teach Aubrey. She wasn't doing very well. Aubrey just wasn't feeling good. So that was sad. We did share a message and talk about her baptism and then the day was over. It never stops surprising me how fast the day goes. We spent some time stopping by some people which was good. Overall it was a good day. It went by so fast I guess I'm still just trying to catch up with it.


Jan 31 2020
Today was good. We're officially a month into the year! Haha kinda wild. It's gone by so fast! Today was full of so many good things. We had Cincinnati chili for lunch which was super good! I love the meal! Haha after that we went and did some finding, we were hoping to have some lessons today but it just didnt happen which is too bad... we were able to meet either John and Nick tonight. It has been too long since we've seen Nick. He is such a good guy and I have missed him.


Feb 1 2020
Today was a good one. We got to teach James and Indearia today, both of them said theys come to church and both of them are to the point where when they come to church we can put them on baptismal date. So hopefully they both come! Besides that we did some finding and stop bys and it was overall a good day!


Fab 2 2020
Today was good. James came to church, indearia didnt.. but oh well. James was there so we put him on date for Feb 29th right after and he is super excited for it! He is such a good guy! After church we went to the cranmores and had a good time there, they are such wonderful people! After that we had call ins and then we went to brother and sister Donnellans we had dinner with them and they had another family from the ward there, it was a good time. Then tonight we went to teach Aubrey a lesson! We went over family and eternal marriage and then the baptismal interview questions. She will be baptized on Saturday so that is super exciting! They are such a good family and we love being over there!

Overall a fantastic week! Transfer calls are Saturdays so we'll find out what's going on then. P-day isn't gonna be on Tuesday tho, they changed it so it'll be on Monday still.


Your son and missionary Elder Isaac Olsen

No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿πŸ₯•

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...