Hey mama, it's been a good week! It was good to wake up to this email! Haha it was kinda all over the place and I enjoyed it. Overall good to hear an update. Life is going super fast I cant even believe its already Pday again. And making plans and staying busy is kinda just life over here Haha. Its good though. I'm kind of terrible, I really dont care for too much plans. Like I have events scheduled, lessons, meetings whatever else. But for most things I'd rather just have a to do list and check things off. I guess I'm like that.
Anyway my week was really good! We started teaching one new friend, her name is Meka and she is super cool. She loves talking to us. She was found by another Elder over Facebook and referred to us. We are also teaching a guy named Jonathan hes a really good guy, but definitely a little different. Haha but I'm learning to enjoy him more. The other person we are working with is Zlatko, he's such a good guy I really like him. This week he told us hes not really into the Book of Mormon so that was kinda sad but he still wants to do bible studies so we are praying he comes around sometime.
Elder Twitchell is so good. I'm so lucky! I've realized that I have had so many good companions, which is kinda wild. But I am super grateful! Also Elder Jeven and Elder Lloyd are so good. They are the other two elders that live with us. I honestly think I'm in a really good place and I am just so grateful for all of the awesome people around!
I love you mama!
No comments:
Post a Comment