Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

November 30, 2020

 Hey mama, we had a really busy day but I really wanted to write you back. So my week was really good. I really love Thanksgiving it's an awesome Holiday!  Talking to family, making dinner, and being grateful are all things I love and am grateful for! On Wednesday we did put our friend Meka on baptismal date, I think I mentioned it earlier but it's super exciting! The date is January 2 and I think she will make it! She so ready and really loves every thing we teach her! Originally she was thinking maybe June would be a good time to be baptized, but we invited her to pray about it and when we talked again she agreed that January would be a really good time! It's so fun to teach and see someone except the gospel! 


So as far as lighting the world ima try and follow the calendar. But in our making content for the Facebook page we are actually following and making it the light the world themed. So that's cool! And as far as vitamins immune system and overall health. I've been excersizeing fairly regular, as in most days of the week. And I have a bunch of vitamins still annnnnnd I've been taking them! 


I'm sorry it's a little short. Tonight we are doing a big dinner to say good by to Elder Braithwaite who is getting transfered, we had an extra Turkey so I cooked it with baked potatoes and rolls. 


I love you! I'm sorry I couldn't talk longer. It sounded like you were sort of having a rough day... maybe it was just the phone. You're pretty great! I am grateful for you! 


Love,

Your son, 

Elder Isaac Olsen 


No comments:

8.19.2026 "Hey.... my crew 🗣☝️✨"

 Hey Crew.... I've been fighting demons trying to get this email to send, so sorry about that. This is from last week. So here you go ⤵️...