Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, January 18, 2021

1.18.21

Elder Lloyd and I at service! Hey all so it's been a minute. We got transfer calls and Elder Twitchell and I are still together! So that is exciting! One of the other Elders in our apartment finished his mission and is now home, so we got a new guy in the apartment. We got Elder Whimple, and I really like him so far! This week a Chik-fil-a opened up down the street from our apartment. So that's convenient....or... not I guess... but I appreciate it si far Haha we've only been once, I see more trips there in the future. Tho it might take a little bit because gotta save up for it 🀣 This last week we focused a lot on promoting a Facebook page for our area, if I havent invited you already and you'd like to be apart of it you can look it up! It's called Come unto Christ in Southwestern Michigan. We make content for it and are basically constantly trying to help it reach more people! So if you wanna check it out and share it with your friends, thatd be awesome! And it really would help us! Anyway hope y'all have a great week! Love ya! Elder Olsen Elder Lloyd and I at service!

No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿πŸ₯•

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...