Debbie
Washington Yakima
Monday, January 25, 2021
1.25.21
Hey everyone! It's been a good week. We were able to have a pretty cool experience with a pasture for a other church. We sat down and discussed our beliefs and had some really good conversation! We read from the bible and discussed how blessed we are to know kf its truthfulness!
We also had fun little adventure on Monday night. We got a call from our mission president. We were on our way to some other missionaries apartment at the time to get our laundry, and he just asked us to share an experience about a friend who recently joined the church. But capitalizing on the opportunity when we walked into the other missionaries apartment we told them we got a call from president and that I was going to be transfered on Thursday. Now this is Elder Bonsignor and Elder Vandyken. Some really good friends who I've come to love. They were so sad and just absolutely devastated. Until right before we left as we were walking out the door, I said "psych" then we left lol it was pretty funny. But also resulted in going on a tradeoff where we spent the day working with them. Because they changed their plans so we could before I would have left... but I didnt leave Haha it was a good time!
I hope you all had a great seek! Thank you for the love and support!
Love,
Elder Isaac Olsen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride πΏπ₯
Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...
-
Deborah Olsen 12:02 AM (16 hours ago) to me Its February lets gooo Practically I'm gonna try and do a little update since I chose to ...
-
Peter will be coming home on November 28! That is just 7 weeks away. He will be speaking in church on December 9 . For details leave a c...
-
Hello everybodyyyy I’m here again to grant you a silly little email depicting my current life situation. I am, in fact, still a missionary,...
No comments:
Post a Comment