Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

2.1.21

Hey everybody! This weeks been pretty good. We had some snow come yesterday which was fun we got more snow in one night than I've seen all year. Snow really is so beautiful! Pastor Tom is an incredible man, hes been a pastor for around 30 years. And is an incredible person. He is so kind and willing to just talk and be open and honest together. I've learned a lot from him in the bible and about religion. He really is so cool. I dont think I've ever met someone who wasnt a member but is so respectful of what I believe. Yes we got robbed. Saturday morning we went out to the car and the doors were open. And the glovebox was open. Luckily we didnt have anything worth while in the car. But still a little exciting. Haha Hope y'all have a great week! If you wanna right me I'd live to hear from you! With love, Elder Isaac Olsen

No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿πŸ₯•

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...