Debbie
Washington Yakima
Tuesday, February 9, 2021
2.8.21
Hey all, I had a good week out here in Michigan. Finally feel like its winter. It's been below freezing all week an ima just say 20 degrees out side feels pretty good. Like I wont bother with a coat if its that warm, a sweater is good enough π it's also been snowing for the last few days and I'd guess theres about 12 inches now.
I hit 18 months yesterday! I cant even believe it. I'll be home in 6 months so that's wild. I know I've been blessed for being here. The miracles ive seen and the peace and joy ive helped bring to peoples lives has been amazing. I wouldnt trade this time for anything!
We taught our friend Tom this week and talked about the B attitudes. It was fun to share perspectives and to talk about how we can all change for the better and set some goals together of B attitudes we could work on being better about. It was a good time. Then today we had district Pday which was a blast. We went bowling and sadly I lost. Which is kinda typical. π€£
Love y'all hope you have a great week!
Elder Isaac Olsen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride πΏπ₯
Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...
-
Deborah Olsen 12:02 AM (16 hours ago) to me Its February lets gooo Practically I'm gonna try and do a little update since I chose to ...
-
Peter will be coming home on November 28! That is just 7 weeks away. He will be speaking in church on December 9 . For details leave a c...
-
Hello everybodyyyy I’m here again to grant you a silly little email depicting my current life situation. I am, in fact, still a missionary,...
No comments:
Post a Comment