Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, February 22, 2021

2.22.21

 Hey everyone, happy Monday! My week was good, we had Transfer calls on Saturday telling us what's gonna happen to me for the next 6 weeks, I'll be leaving Kalamazoo and headed to Williamston and I'll b with Elder Hughes. I'm really excited to serve with him. He seems like a really good guy! 


This week we spent a lot of time at service helping in the kitchen making food. It's a good time, it's really nice to be able to go help people that need it. 


Mission is going good, thanks for being so supportive. Know that I pray for you all and hope that your lives are great!


With love,


Elder Isaac Olsen 


We did a photo shoot with our mini van! Enjoy.





No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿🥕

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...