Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

3.22.21

Hey everyone! I had a pretty good week out here in Michigan! We had zone conference this last week so we got together with some missionaries and talked about how to be better missionaries! It was a pretty good time, and we got to talk with my mission president for a while too which is always good. The rest of the week we did a bunch of service and had a some lessons with our friends planned but most of them canceled last minute... so that was safe but it's okay because we're still texting them regularly! Thank you all for being so supportive, with love from the mission! Elder Olsen Pictures: St. Patrick's day Set up my hammock!

No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿πŸ₯•

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...