Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

6.14.21


Hey y'all, its been a week out here. We started off with having tradeoffs last week, which was a good time. I got to be with my district leader Elder Williams, we spent the day in Alpina. It used good to be out there, we had some really good lessons and got to practice teaching some of the most simple truths of the gospel. We also went on a walk at lake Herron which was pretty cool. The great lakes really are some impressive places. Oh and I tried to stack some rocks on the edge of the water. I'll share a picture of it! 


On Wednesday Elder Flamm and I got in contact with a friend named Rachel, she was taught by missionaries a while ago but somehow lost contact. So we reached out to her and she came to church on Sunday! Hopefully we can have a lesson with her this week and start working with her again. 


Thanks for being supportivey'all!! That is some highlights of my week, I hope you all had a great week too! If you wanna tell me about it I'd love to hear! 


With love, 

Elder Olson 


P.s. so we had district pday today at a lighthouse in lake Herron so that's the last three pictures there 






No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿πŸ₯•

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...