Hey so I thought I'd just take a sec to write about some of my week! I'll go ahead and apologize now if this is like super jumbled thoughts but I'll try and make some sense π
So this week we had a lesson with our friend Mistie on Wednesday and we talked about Baptism, the gift of the Holy Ghost and Enduring to the End! It was such a great lesson, she is the nicest lady. She has spinal bifida basically her spine is the size of a human hair so she's in a wheel chair with very limited movement. But we invited her to be baptized! She said she'd have to try and figure out if that's even possible and talk with her mom about it. So we told her to make sure she prayed about it too. It was just so cool because it seemed like something she really wanted! Hopefully she has been able to do that and we can follow up with her on it this week!
On Thursday the Assitants to the President picked me up from Houghton Lake and brought me down to Lansing and I spent the night there and on Friday I flew home to be with family for my Grandma's funeral, it was great to be there with family but definitely kind of sad it was for that. It was an incredible opportunity though, we celebrated her life and got to spend so much time with family just talking about memories of her. I really am so grateful for that opportunity to be there. But now I'm back in Michigan to finish out the last two months if my mission! I am really excited to be here and finish out this time!
That was basically my week, I did get to go Mountain biking while in Utah with Simeon and Debbie, and I threw up π I think it was mostly just altitude sickness but I'm fine Haha, I even finished the ride still!
Anyway hope you all had a great week!
Love you all!
Elder Olsen
No comments:
Post a Comment