Hello everyone!!!!! I hope you are all having a great week! My week has been so good and here are a couple of stories from my week!
One story that was awesome!
It starts in the morning we always pray for guidance and then plan our day. We prayed and then started planning, we planned most of our day but there was about 2 hours that we couldn't think of anything to do it was like our minds went blank(I didn't know this then but God was guiding us not to have a plan for this time) we decided to just go forward in our day with the plan that we did have we do all our plan up to this blank spot in our schedule and than we decide to knock this street where one of our friends had told us he lived but didn't give us an exact direction so we started knocking doors and I was about to skip this house because it was nothing like the house he had described but then I had the thought that we should knock it anyway, I lean up to the gate and yell ALO!!(that's how we knock in Chile) we wait a minute our so and this lady comes to the door and we talk to her for a minute and she invites us in to hear our message and we start talking and getting to know her we start sharing the restoration and she is asking so many questions not because she is doubting our message but because she truly has such a strong desire to understand! It was awesome the spirit was so stronge and it was so special! I'm so excited for her and her desire to learn and understand our message and finally find peace! At this point is when I knew that God had Guided us not to have a plan because he knew we were gonna find her and he was preparing her to hear our message!
I know that God guides us even we it feels like he is not, he truly has a plan and is prepared every needful thing in that plan! God truly loves us and knows each one of us by name!
Another story
Me and Elder Humphries found a service project and invited our district leader and his comp to come help us. We were painting a house and listening to some of the youth theme music I was vibin' and sang along to the line "I am a son of God" and Elder Mandonado responds immediately "creo que no"(I belive not) he doesn't know much English and was so confused why we were all laughing we then explained it to him and he laughed to! It was hilarious!
I know this church is true and like Joseph Smith said "the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly, and independent till it has penetrated every continent, visited every clime, swept every country, and sounded in every ear, till the purposes of God shall be accomplished and the great Jehovah shall say the work is done."
-Elder Simeon Olsen






No comments:
Post a Comment