Holy Cow this week was awesome!!!! I really was so good! we saw a lot of miracles and a lot of sad things too.. but it was really good!
PIANO KEYBOARD!!!
Me and my comp are going to start playing some hymns during sacrament meetings and a member told us they could lend us a piano to have in our apartment so we could practice and this is one of the coolest pianos ever it didn't have a power chord that worked with Chilean plugs so they cut the power cord stripped the wires and wrapped it around the terminals of a car battery and IT WORKED!!! and now we have an electric piano that can be powered by a car battery it is so awesome! I love it and we are gonna start practicing a lot more!
This week we stopped and played soccer with a family in the street(I still am not very good at playing soccer but I am getting better
) which is something that we do quite often and it was fun to play for a minute and we got their confidence but when we started to talk about the church he got so cold and was so closed minded to the idea, and it really pained me to see because right there was a family that is struggling in this life and their life could be so much better through the gospel it hurts to see the people that harden their hearts towards us and choose not to change their lives for the better. I feel a growing love for them and they are in my prayers. I hope they will one day soften their hearts and come to Christ!
) which is something that we do quite often and it was fun to play for a minute and we got their confidence but when we started to talk about the church he got so cold and was so closed minded to the idea, and it really pained me to see because right there was a family that is struggling in this life and their life could be so much better through the gospel it hurts to see the people that harden their hearts towards us and choose not to change their lives for the better. I feel a growing love for them and they are in my prayers. I hope they will one day soften their hearts and come to Christ!Holy guacamole, I love General Conference. It is so good! and I think it just gets way better every time! I loved every minute of it! if you didn't have a chance to watch it I would highly recommend it! I feel thoughts I wanted to share with y'all are: that God and Jesus know us better than we know ourselves! They know the great potential that each one of us has and want to help us achieve the best that there is! There are so many trials in this life and it is not easy, but the Lord will not leave us alone, he won't take away our trials and tests but if we ask he will strengthen us so that we can withstand the many trials that we have! and one way that we can receive the strength necessary to overcome these trails is by making and keeping our baptismal covenants and the covenants that we make in the temples and remembering, renewing, pondering, meditating, and learning about the always. I invite all of you that have a valid temple recommend to go to the temple and enjoy the spirit that is there and receive divine power from God! And for those of you who don't have a recommend talk to your bishop or missionaries to figure out how you can receive this great opportunity! I testify that the temple is the house of God and that there are many blessings we can receive through the temples. God loves you and wants the best for you! keep on going with faith you will be blessed.
Hope y'all have a great week! Take care, and you all are awesome and loved, don't forget that!
Elder Olsen








No comments:
Post a Comment