Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, June 19, 2023

6.19.23

This week like many others was quick great! Some highlights from this week are:

1. Exchanges!!

We had w

Exchanges last week with the Zone Leaders! It was awesome I stayed in our area with Elder Perkes! And it was so fun we had some of the best contacts together! It was crazy I didn't hardly know the guy but we were still able to work really good together and had some awesome lessons! 

2. Stake conference 

We had our area seventy come to stake conference also the mission president came! They both gave very powerful talks and it was a really special meeting! Something i really liked from there talks was the reminder that we are all family not just the people that are members of the church but everyone we are all family and all important, and as a good family we should always be there and willing to help one another! Our neighbors the random people in the street they are all part of our family! And the greatest way that we can help them is the share the restored gospel of Jesus Christ with them! The gospel truly is a blessing that can and will help everyone that accepts it! 

3. Duval y maritza 

This week we found an awesome family! We went over to their house and got to know them and had a good lesson and then they came with us to a ward activity we had in the church that same day! They wanted to come to church but already had other plans so we will be helping them come next week! Duval knows a lot of English it is really impressive and Maritza is a really great artist here art work is so detailed it is incredible! It looks like a high quality picture but then she started explaining and showing us that she drew it with a pencil my mind was blow! They seem to be really interested and excited about the gospel and also have a 11 year daughter that is pretty interested too! I'm excited for this family! It was awesome getting to know them.


This week during my studies I was reading in the book of Mormón in Ether 12 and I really liked verse 41 which says "And now, I would commend you to seek this Jesus of whom the prophets and apostles have written, that the grace of God the Father, and also the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost, which beareth record of them, may be and abide in you forever. Amen." And I really like it, I think it's really cool the commandment Moroni gives us to seek, look for, study, and find Jesus! How cool is that, we should be putting our effort our energy into seeking Jesus, I love because we can find him everyday! And find his loving grace and blessings and if we do this the Holy Ghost can and will abibe or be with us forever! I know that this is true and that Jesus loves us and wants to bless us, and we just need to put in our effort and strive to do our best and seek and find Jesus! I invite each and everyone of you to seek Jesus today, there are many was to do it, here are a few examples of hom we might seek Jesus, studying the scriptures, prayer, serving others, enjoying nature and all of His creations, remembering Him and looking for the blessings he has given you! I invite you to pick one of these or the think of your own, and SEEK Jesus today! 


Hope you all have a good day! I'd love to here from you and your experiences you've had seeking Jesus! Take care yall! 


-Elder Olsen

No comments:

8.19.2026 "Hey.... my crew 🗣☝️✨"

 Hey Crew.... I've been fighting demons trying to get this email to send, so sorry about that. This is from last week. So here you go ⤵️...