Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, July 17, 2023

7.17.23

Hello everybody!!! Hope yall are doing just wonderful!


Manuel oren por él

We are teaching this 14 year that is super great! He loves the gospel and going to church with his grandma we are also teaching her but Manuels mom won't let him get baptized, so please pray for him, and his mom!


P day adventures

We have had some great pdays lately We've been meeting up with some other Elders and going on hikes! And to say the least, we have had some crazy adventures(lost in the fog, and thorn bushes) 

 

Cindy

Cindy is an awesome Venezuelan that we've been teaching that finally came to church and loved it! She sat next to a member that explained everything and answered her questions! Cindy really liked it all and is really excited to come back next week with the rest of her family! 


Los carabineros

We heard a fight near our apartment the other day and we heard some pretty violent threats, decided to call the police and they didn't answer it just rung and rung, we said a prayer for them and called it a night.


This week I really liked the "come follow me" chapters, especially this verse "And they were not able to resist the wisdom and the spirit by which he spake."(Acts 6:10) I started thinking during Sunday school as I read that scripture about how powerful it is to teach by the spirit, a definition I've heard of the word resist is the consciously choose not to do or act in a specific situation, and I really think it's so cool that when we strive to follow the holy guidance of the Spirit we can teach by help and comfort in such a way that our friends cannot resist the loving, comforting, helping feelings that the spirit brings us! I know that God loves us and has given us the opportunity to follow the loving council of the holy ghost in our lives, I invite each of you to look for and strive to hear and follow the promptings of the Holy Ghost He is there helping and guiding and it is our choice if we want to follow!


Elder Olsen 








No comments:

8.19.2026 "Hey.... my crew 🗣☝️✨"

 Hey Crew.... I've been fighting demons trying to get this email to send, so sorry about that. This is from last week. So here you go ⤵️...