Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

10.9.23

These past few weeks have been insane!! but in a really good way!! I'm loving our area so mucha and the people we are teaching are just incredible 


Argenis y Nerlin

   Our dear friends Argenis and Nerlin got baptized last week they are some of my favorite people I look up to them in the great faith that they have and the amazing example they show of Christlike kindness! They are so great and so excited for the new temple in viña! and have the goal to get married in the temple!! I love them so much! I'm so honored to have met them and so excited to watch them keep progressing!!

Gary

 Gary is so cool he is a person we have been teaching for 2 weeks and has such a special desire to learn and understand the gospel has asked some great questions and has shared with us some really cool experiences he has had with the spirit! a member asked him if he was a member or and investigater( I hate when members ask that question it makes our friends so uncomfortable and unwelcome) but I loved how Gary responded he said no I'm not but I think I will be soon!!🔥 I am so excited for him it is though he has found something he has been looking for for a long time!

Elder Naylor

I'm comps with Elder Naylor from the Manti 10th ward so that is pretty fetching hype!! it has been so fun and we have been working so hard I am loving it!

A temple in Viña!!!! 

I don't think there are words to express the joy and excitement I feel for the announcement of a temple here in Viña I am literally so excited, God is good! Temple work is so important! and I am so happy for the people here in viña wow will now have a temple much closer!! it truly is a blessing and a miracle! 

I want to leave guys with a quick quote from an apostle of God that's said "God sees us not only as a mortal being living briefly on a small planet; He sees us as His sons or daughters. He sees us as beings capable of becoming what we were designed to be. He wants you to know that you are important to Him.  (Elder Dieter F. Uchdorf)" You have such great potential and you can achieve it! don't forget that and don't forget God's loving plan He has made for YOU! God loves you! 

-Elder Olsen 



















No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿🥕

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...