Hey everyone!!! how yall doing? hope all is well! here are a few highlights from my week!!
Gary
Our friend Gary got baptized on Saturday! it was so special. Gary is a spectacular man that the Lord has been preparing for some time now. He loves the gospel and is very motivated to move forward faithfully on the covenant path!! He is excited about the temple and can't wait for the temple here in Viña!!!
Jesús
Tender moment with our friend Jesús in the street, He started talking to us and said he was thinking this morning shoot I haven't been dedicating any time to the Lord how can I start dedicating more time to Him? and then we found him in the street and started talking and helped him make a plan to be able to get to church and keep meeting with us to dedicate more time to the Lord
Encuentro Misional
Yesterday we had a great meeting with all the missionaries and members from our stake and it was really good. We enjoyed some great talks and had a very motivating meeting it was so cool!
intercambios
This week we had 2 sets of exchanges so that was fun!! I am learning a lot and was able to help the Elders from Anibal Pinto with some problems they were having!! it was awesome and we had a great time! one of the exchanges was with an elder Reid that is heading home in 2 weeks! and it was super special to be able to hear and learn from him some wise councils and tips and really just his grown testimony was so cool! The mission is awesome it has very literally changed my life I am eternally grateful for the opportunity I've had to serve and I'm so excited to keep serving the rest of my life! for anyone who might be thinking should I or should I not serve a mission, I would highly recommend just do it!! it is the best thing you can ever do to learn how to love, serve, and help everyone around you! and learn to understand Christ's love! This is His work and their is still lots to be done! this is the gospel of Jesus Christ and it will bless anyone's life if they so choose to accept it, and live by it! How Nephi once said "I glory in plainness; I glory in truth; I glory in my Jesus, for he hath redeemed my soul from hell. I have charity for my people, and great faith in Christ that I shall meet many souls spotless at his judgment-seat." Christ loves us and wants each of us to repent and come unto him! and He made it possible to do so through his atonement!
Yall are awesome keep up the good work!!
Elder Olsen








No comments:
Post a Comment