Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Tuesday, December 5, 2023

12.4.23

What a week!!!! 


Diego
Our dear friend Diego is so great his mom and Dad got baptized like 2 months ago and last week he decided to also follow the example of Jesus and get baptized. He will be baptized this next week!! ima so excited for him! He truly has such a pure comprehension of the Gospel and a strong desire to follow Jesus Christ. The changes this family has made to follow Jesus are incredible!

Juan y Juan
The other day we were knocking some doors that we had planned that morning and one was further away then we thought, it was a hot day. Part of me wanted to change plans so we didn't have to walk as far, but the thought came to my head saying "trust our plan and knock it anyone" We went and knocked the door and the person we were looking for but ended up talking to his dad and grandpa both named Juan! they are great and found the restoration very interesting! Score!

Andres Cieguito
Andres was a street contact we did a few weeks ago. He is blind and such a good guy! He just is so great and has decided to be baptized on Christmas Eve!! this last week we helped him get to church and while I sat with him during sacrament meeting I explained what was going on! I tried to visually explain the baby blessing, sacrament, and testimonies. I started to think about what faith is, how we obtain it, and the role of the Holy Spirit! It really is interesting while helping our friend who remember is blind I thought of the scripture "For we walk by faith, not by sight" As I talked to our friend Andres I couldn't help but marvel at his faith and trust in God's plan and His timing, yes its unnatural to have faith and unnatural to trust in something we cannot! But it is possible!! and if we learn and practice having faith and trusting in the Lord we can one day receive all the blessings God has prepared for us! Faith is so important I invite you all to study more about faith and find ways you may grow your personal faith! 



















No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿🥕

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...