Diego
My boy Diego Got baptized on Sunday super cool! his parents both got baptized like 2 months ago and now everyone in the family are members! they've got goals to go get sealed in the temple so I'm super excited for that!
Transfers
I got transferred last week! crazy, hard, sad but also really exciting! I had been in my last area for 6 months! I love and will miss all the people I met and love them all so dearly! but now I'm in LA Ligua! and it's like a whole bunch of dope little farming communities! it's super cool and the people are so nice! We are gonna have a lot of success and a whole bunch of fun! I'm super pumped!
Spiritual thought
I was listening to this Christmas song recently and I really love the message it shares!
1. I heard the bells on Christmas day Their old familiar carols play, And wild and sweet the words repeat Of peace on earth, goodwill to men.
2. I thought how, as the day had come, The belfries of all Christendom Had rolled along th’unbroken song Of peace on earth, goodwill to men.
3. And in despair I bowed my head: “There is no peace on earth,” I said, “For hate is strong and mocks the song Of peace on earth, goodwill to men.”
4. Then pealed the bells more loud and deep: “God is not dead, nor doth he sleep; The wrong shall fail, the right prevail, With peace on earth, goodwill to men.”
5. Till, ringing, singing, on its way, The world revolved from night to day, A voice, a chime, a chant sublime, Of peace on earth, goodwill to men!
This is a message I think all need to hear and ponder! God us not dead, nor doth he sleep the wrong shall fail the tight prevail! what a great message! I testify this to me true! and invite each of you to ponder and pray about how you can declare these tidings of great joy today!
I love yall and Jesus does too! have a good one!
Elder Olsen
.jpg)









.jpg)



.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment