Highlights reel
Anamaría
We met up with someone ww had dropped from teaching a few weeks ago and she told us "I've been thinking about it and I really wanna get baptized before the end of February" super cool we are really happy for her and the desire she has!
Antua
Our friend antua has a baptismal date for this Saturday pray for him and his mom so that they both can have the faith to move forward!
Valentines day
dope we had Zone Confrence! and learned some great stuff from president! always good to hear from him! and a member gave me a cake! I was walking home with the cake in the dark and out of nowhere I twist my ankle in an absolutely hidden pothole! Everything went into slow motion as I lost control of my body and fell to the ground trying to save the cake but couldn't do anything and just watched as my cake and I fel face first into the pavement....devastating....I shamefully scooped up my poor cake and went home we didn't have candles so we stook matches in it and sang happy birthday! it was absolutely amazing! I truly loved every second! so very funny
Spiritual thought:
In Romans 8:38-39 it says
"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
firstly I testify that God's love and Christ's atonement is infinite! and that it can reach us wherever we might be! And if we love him we will "open the door" and let him into our lives! Jesus is willing, and ready to come into our lives and change us for the better, if we only "open the door" and let him in!










No comments:
Post a Comment