Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

3.25.24

 "Batem" Kreol

Crazy few weeks! sorry it's been a while since I wrote an email....


Updates since my last email Ana, Facundo, Antonella and Camila got baptized and then I got emergency transfered to be comps with a dude that just came back out to the mission! Elder Chavez from Argentina! in the Calera 2 area. about 2 weeks ago a family was baptized they are super cool! their names are Rodrigo, Denise, and Maximiliano! 


We are teaching a Haitian Muslim! which has been super interesting his name is Abdurahman! and when he speaks its a crazy mixture of Kreol, Spanish and Arabic...I've been doing some creol duolingo which has been really fun! there are tons of Haitians here in Chile so it could be super useful 



This holy week I want to remind you the words of the prophet Joseph Smith.

"The fundamental principles of our religion are the testimony of the Apostles and Prophets, concerning Jesus Christ, that He died, was buried, and rose again the third day, and ascended into heaven; and all other things which pertain to our religion are only appendages to it”

That is what it all comes down to this week when Jesus humbled himself before the father and submitted to his will, suffering, hanging on the cross, dying for you and me and not only that but he also resurrected from the dead! and Thanks to him death(spiritual/physical) were conquered and we are given the opportunity to repent receive the remission of sins and be resurrected in the last days! God's plan is perfect and as we commemorate the events of this special week! I invite you to give thanks to God and Jesus! for the greatest of all gifts God's son and Christ's atonement! He is risen! he lives and loves!

-Elder Olsen













No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿🥕

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...