Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, April 29, 2024

4.29.24

 

"My beloved son,(friends and Family) I write unto you again that ye may know that I am yet alive;"(Moroni 9:1)



It's been a great few weeks!! life is going great! I am training again!! super fun! life is good we are working hard and having so much fun! my son is Named Elder Araujo

Our friend Eddy got baptized and it was super sweet! her sons were there! and the spirit was so strong!

"Believe in God; believe that he is, and that he created all things, both in heaven and in earth; believe that he has all wisdom, and all power, both in heaven and in earth; believe that man doth not comprehend all the things which the Lord can comprehend."
Mosiah 4:9

Hope yall are doing great and have a great week! Remember Jesus loves you! and please pray for Maicol and Elvira!

Elder Olsen


No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿🥕

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...