Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Thursday, August 7, 2025

Hermana Olsen

 Debbie began her mission on July 27, 2025, at home. 

Today Debbie left for the CCM in Mexico to continue her language and missionary training.  She will be amazing as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She is called to labor in the Washington Yakima mission speaking Spanish. I am so proud of her. She is a kind, confident, capable, and strong young woman who loves the Lord and is anxious and excited to love his children in Washington.  

I happen to love her lots and will miss her terribly.



Simeon and Debbie have been so close and good together. They have shared friends and adventures and gospel sharing and now Spanish speaking.


Though we did not plan it, we coordinated pretty well for this momentous farewell.






I have so many feelings about my baby going away so completely. I am thrilled that we will be able to talk weekly. She spent last year fully involved in college life with little need for me for which I am grateful but have been trying to find my place in the life of another adult child.  

Now begins the next Olsen missionary adventure.  


No comments:

8.19.2026 "Hey.... my crew 🗣☝️✨"

 Hey Crew.... I've been fighting demons trying to get this email to send, so sorry about that. This is from last week. So here you go ⤵️...