The past few days my whole face and neck have been itching like CRAZY!
I don´t know what the deal is, everyone tells me its the sun. But I
don´t understand why it would be the sun, i´ve been walking all day
everyday in teh sun for a year and it has happened before, i´m gonna
call hna calderón today I think. The mosquitos are bitin´like crazy my
legs are lookin awesome. Its pretty funny, i sit in all the lessons
and just spend my time scratching... my whole body! A member accused
me of lookin like a dog, and warned me that soon enough my foot was
gonna start tappin. haha
Oh before I forget, I think its Nellie´s birthday this week?? Happy
birthday Nellie!
I´m sending some picture of p-day last week. Hna Iquise and I went out
to ice cream to celebrate our 7/7, then half an our later we found the
other hermanas and a sister from equipetrol, and she bought ice cream
for all of us... we´´ll just say I ate a lot of ice cream - delicious!
it was fun.
Today we played soccer in the morning with another zone - paraíso. It
was super fun. Hna Iquise doesn´t like to play, and there are other
hermanas in the zone - who don´t like to play, so I just played wtih
all the elders, but I definitely enjoyed it. Its a good stress release
for me.
Sounds like Simeon gave an awesome talk in primary. We received the
liahonas from January and February this week, and I got to read about
agency in them too. I loved presidente Monson´s message from January.
I feel like this month it has been pounded into me - its all in your
attitude, you need to have positive thoughts, keep working hard, have
faith, think happy. The mind is really powerful. My district leader is
awesome. i have had DLs that make me feel awful as we give our logros,
lower then dirt, but right now our district leader just "I know next
week is gonna be better, tomorrow we start a new week, and your gonna
find lots of people" just super positive, and it has helped me a lot.
It has made me think about what I say, if I am helping give my
companion, the investigators, everyone anímos.... what is that nat,
like excitement? And like you shared mom, stinking thinking is
listening to the devil, because Heavenly Father is never gonna tell us
things like that - but its a fight. Sometimes I just want be sad and
frustrated and ornery, and then I just have to kneel down and pray and
ask for a lot of help, and then I read my scriptures, and somehow, I
just feel better - like I can face at least one more day. Heavenly
Father loves us so much, He´s routin for us. and He has promised that
He will send His angels to strengthen us.
Dad, I have been thinking about you ALL week. Thank you for your
example, I was surprised to get a letter from you. I had resigned
myself to not hear from you for awhile. Elder Choy and his wife are
coming to visit our ward? Should be awesome. Are they gonna stay with
you all? How was ward conference? Its funny, when a leader like a 70
or presidente Calderón comes to a meeting they announce it the week
before, and they tell them all that they should be there on time and
not be late because a leader is coming - and its the only week of the
year that they everyone comes on time. Time here in Bolivia doesn´t
really exist - but little by little there gonna start understanding it
:)
I love you all so much. Thank you for your support and your prayers. I
know they are helping Hna Iquise and I. Please TAKE CARE OF
YOURSELVES! and know taht you´re all in my prayers too.
Love Hermana Olsen
No comments:
Post a Comment