Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Thursday, December 18, 2014

12-15-14

Sorry for not writing sooner and I only got a minute, so it will need to be short. Today Elder Smith and I replaced another timing belt. It made for a great last p-day with him. We're going to transfers tomorrow I am staying in the area and he is going. So I'll get you the address. Speaking of which, the package already came, and it is a good thing that everything inside is wrapped because I have already opened it. Thank you so much for sending the package and I can't wait to see what is actually inside! 
Cancun sounds awesome! I'm glad you and Dad had such a great time. And it is so awesome that Elise and John went to Present Yourself it is such a great class. If you do send another package I think I would like to get the workbook ing that comes from present yourself. I am pretty sure it is up in my trunk. 
Missionary work is great. We got 18 lessons which is a HUGE improvement for us. So awesome. 

Love you!

Elder Dane Olsen

No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿πŸ₯•

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...