Sorry this is kinda late p-day was packed. So it will have to be quick.
The Christmas Devotional was great! Wasn't it? I loved it. Though most
of my thoughts ended up somewhere else, with more or less the same
focus. This life is all about growth and Learning. So that we can one
day become as God, our Heavenly Father. To become as He who loves
unconditionally, He who is all powerful, and all mighty, He who is all
omnipotent, He can literally do all and everything that we can
imagine, and so much more. He who loves so deeply, so much so that we
cannot even come close to comprehend it. And what does He do? What
does He do with all that He is? He gives it all to us. All His time.
All His attention. All His power. All His might. All of His heart.
Everything that He is, He gives unto us. His imperfect children. His
children who treat him as naught. His children who take his name in
vain. His children who disrespect all His sacred things. We are
constantly consumed with ourselves. With our rights and our wrongs.
Our faults and our successes. How are we ever going to become like
him? We are at so much fault. How in the world can it be possible for
us to become like him? How? Simple, become like him. Through small and
simple things. Seek to emulate him. Give of ourselves freely. We
always grow the most when we are seeking to help others. All God does
is help others. Go figure eh?
It is pretty neat to see how God has created such a marvelous plan for
us to become like him. I wish I could expound more but I really gotta
go.
Hurrah for Israel!
Elder Dane Olsen
Debbie
Washington Yakima
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8.19.2026 "Hey.... my crew 🗣☝️✨"
Hey Crew.... I've been fighting demons trying to get this email to send, so sorry about that. This is from last week. So here you go ⤵️...
-
Deborah Olsen 12:02 AM (16 hours ago) to me Its February lets gooo Practically I'm gonna try and do a little update since I chose to ...
-
Peter will be coming home on November 28! That is just 7 weeks away. He will be speaking in church on December 9 . For details leave a c...
-
Hello everybodyyyy I’m here again to grant you a silly little email depicting my current life situation. I am, in fact, still a missionary,...
No comments:
Post a Comment