Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, December 1, 2014

12/1/14

Thanksgiving was great! It is so much fun to be able to spend time
with some of the members for more then dinner and a quick lesson. We
went past a few different family's but we only had one dinner which
was alright by us.
Last Tuesday we had exchanges again. Exchanges are awesome, because
almost always there is some kind of miracle that comes out of it. This
time it was a new investigator! Which is so great! I love it when
someone actually wants to listen. It is so great! I just hope and pray
that all the people we are working with will continue in this path and
continue to earn the blessings they are receiving. It is so much fun
to feel of Gods love so strongly.
If you haven't seen the new video that the church has put out you need
to. 'He is the Gift' is awesome! It brings the spirit so strong every
chance that we get to share it. It is a simple powerful message. He is
the Gift. God gave His Son, to die for us. So that we can be washed
clean. So that we can succeed in this life and in eternity. I know
that I still can't comprehend all of the Atonement, and I probably
never will be able to understand it all, not in this life at least. It
is absolutely incredible that Heavenly Father and Christ do so much
for everyone, but at the same they have done it all for me as an
individual. It is so amazing.
Well sorry about the short letter but that's all for today.

Hurrah for Israel!
Elder Dane Olsen

No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿πŸ₯•

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...