Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, March 16, 2015

3.9.15

Sad news, I am leaving Winter Park! Got the call on Saturday, and I guess I did what I was hear to do. Though I really don't want to go. This area is awesome, there have been so many crazy experiences and
miracles witnessed. It has just been fun. In was hoping to get this kid from the country a little bit more used to downtown life. Haha The area has already grown a lot in this first transfer and it will continue to grow. Elder Hemsley is training and he is a great missionary so between the two of them they are going to rock downtown.
Oh, I had sushi for my first time this last week! It was great a member took us out to eat and raw fish, rice, and sea weed make a pretty good combination. The member even talked the waiter into meeting with us. Basically a really awesome member. I don't have much more today, and I wrote a few other letters. So sorry about the short one.

The work will go on!
Elder Dane Olsen

No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿🥕

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...