.
Yall remember the B family? Well we were able to meet with them this past week and it was amazing! Such an incredible family. He has such a desire to learn and have his family learn too. He had 5 of his kids sit in on the lesson and told them that they each had to ask a question. They sat they listened and they asked some good questions about the restoration as we were teaching. I have no doubt that he will get baptized. He is so sincere about it all, and his kids are excited about it too. So awesome! His wife wasn't able to sit in on the lesson because she wasn't there and then she was bringing in groceries for the last half. We are hoping to catch her next time. Now comes the sad news. They live outside of our area, we thought that we would probably get the ok to keep teaching them because he has such a strong fellowship in our ward but President said that we need to get them to go to the ward that they actually live in even though the fellowship is in a different ward. Which makes sense, after all that is why we have wards anyway. But I am sad that we have to hand them off. But they will still get baptized in the end. And that is what really counts. I am just so grateful that this gospel has so much to give because it is truly Christ's Gospel. I can't wait for the wonderful B family to be able to partake of the blessings of baptism.
Well I am about out of time, I gotta go.
Gospel is true!
Elder Olsen
No comments:
Post a Comment