Hey Everybody!
Christmas is great aint it? I think it is fantastic! It was a great one here. We sure had so much fun. We had a great time eating two dinners with members and then playing games with a bunch of the senior missionaries that are here on the ranch. It was some good fun.
So, it turns out that I am blessed to spend another transfer here in Ellsworth! Me and Elder Taylor will being staying together for the next 6 weeks and we will see what happens after that. It will be a lot of fun.
Tonight we are meeting with the Bs (the family I mentioned last week that came to church because some members invited them) we are really excited about that. They are such a neat family and the gospel is so ready to bless their lives.
I have been thinking a lot about the Savior this Christmas and all that he has done for me. It is really quite incredible. He has made it possible for me to be happy, to find hope and joy in life. We were talking with a member last night and they shared with us a quote, I think it might have been from President Monson. It was "The future is only as bright as your faith." Pretty simple pretty straightforward. If we have faith and hope in Christ that means that we have faith and hope in the future. We know that through Christ we can change. We can improve. We can become all that he would have us be! Now that is pretty cool. There is so much hope, but only through Christ. He is there to help us out in every way.
Love you all!
Elder Olsen
No comments:
Post a Comment